Close Menu
Gulf Eye News
    Hot News
    Business

    UGC-Driven Music Market in MENA Becomes Increasingly Diverse as TikTok Remains the Primary Launchpad for Viral Tracks, 0to8 Reports

    Business

    WCM-Q experts call for a global rethink on statin guidelines for older adults

    Business

    Airlines Call for Annual 4.9% Reduction in Spanish Airport Charges

    Important Pages:
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    Gulf Eye News
    • Home
    • UAE

      UGC-Driven Music Market in MENA Becomes Increasingly Diverse as TikTok Remains the Primary Launchpad for Viral Tracks, 0to8 Reports

      WorldLink Launches Next-Generation Digital Corridor Connecting Europe, the Middle East, and Asia

      Eqvilent Employee-Athlete Wins International Dressage Championship for UAE

      Faraday Future Announces New FX Super One Deliveries in the Middle East as It Continues to Advance Towards the Region’s 2026 Delivery Goals

      CE-Ventures joins $55 million Series A round in US biotech Think Bioscience

    • Politics

      Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane to Launch Newly Renovated Suites in Summer 2025: A New Era of Understated Luxury in the Heart of Mayfair

      Patron Capital Secures Major Investment From Mitsubishi Estate to Accelerate European Growth and Expand Into New Subsectors

      SHEGLAM Drops the Skin Tint + SPF That Does It All

      Etihad Credit Insurance (ECI) wins ‘Deal of the Year’ award during its participation as strategic sponsor at TXF Global 2025 conference in Copenhagen

      DGHR reinforces commitment to inclusive employment for people of determination across Dubai’s government entities

    • Business

      WCM-Q experts call for a global rethink on statin guidelines for older adults

      Airlines Call for Annual 4.9% Reduction in Spanish Airport Charges

      Renowned tennis player hady habib visits eaa foundation’s first assalam school

      Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles Conclude Successful Partnership with Qatar TotalEnergies Open 2026 as Official Transport Provider

      From Doha to Art Basel Hong Kong… Sadu Makes Its Presence Felt on One of the World’s Premier Art Platforms, Signed by Catherine Karam

    • Technology

      UGC-Driven Music Market in MENA Becomes Increasingly Diverse as TikTok Remains the Primary Launchpad for Viral Tracks, 0to8 Reports

      Shorooq deepens Doha roots as Snoonu founder backs its growth and AI funds

      SBC Summit Malta Brings SEO Experts to Tackle Search in 2026

      Faraday Future Launches Three Series of Robot Products in Las Vegas at the Annual NADA Show

      CE-Ventures joins $55 million Series A round in US biotech Think Bioscience

    • Submit A Press Release
    Gulf Eye News
    Home » Russian navy ‘repelled’ drone attack on Crimea port
    UAE

    Russian navy ‘repelled’ drone attack on Crimea port

    Facebook Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp LinkedIn
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp
    Showing 1 of 1

    The Russian navy “repelled” a drone attack on the port of Sevastopol in Moscow-annexed Crimea early on Wednesday, the Kremlin-backed governor of the city said.

    The peninsula, seized by Russia from Ukraine in 2014, is home to Moscow’s Black Sea Fleet and has been hit by a series of drone attacks since the Kremlin’s offensive in Ukraine.

    The attack came just four days after President Vladimir Putin made a surprise visit to Sevastopol.

    “In total, three objects have been destroyed,” the Russian-installed governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said on Telegram.

    He said military personnel had shot at the drones with “small arms” and that “air defence was also working”.

    Razvozhayev added there were no casualties and claimed no ships had been damaged, but said that the explosions blew out windows in nearby buildings.

    These included the Moscow House cultural centre, a well known building that is beyond the port.

    But Razvozhayev downplayed the attack, saying the navy “confidently and calmly” repelled it. He urged calm saying the “situation was under control”.

    In a later post, he dismissed reports that people were leaving Crimea, saying it was a “lie” spread by Kyiv.

    “Information is spreading about evacuations from the peninsula by ferry crossings and other such nonsense,” he said.

    A day earlier Kyiv said Russian missiles were destroyed in a blast in Crimea, but denied responsibility for the incident.

    In October, Russia’s Black Sea Fleet was hit by a major drone attack that the Kremlin blamed on Ukraine.Agence France-Presse

    Showing 1 of 1
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp

    Related Posts

    Business

    Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane to Launch Newly Renovated Suites in Summer 2025: A New Era of Understated Luxury in the Heart of Mayfair

    Business

    Patron Capital Secures Major Investment From Mitsubishi Estate to Accelerate European Growth and Expand Into New Subsectors

    Business

    SHEGLAM Drops the Skin Tint + SPF That Does It All

    Business

    Etihad Credit Insurance (ECI) wins ‘Deal of the Year’ award during its participation as strategic sponsor at TXF Global 2025 conference in Copenhagen

    Business

    DGHR reinforces commitment to inclusive employment for people of determination across Dubai’s government entities

    Business

    SLC, UAEAA sign MoU to strengthen legal oversight and enhance legislative compliance

    Business

    Khalifa Fund opens registration for 8th edition of ‘Venturist’ Summer Camp focused on game development

    Business

    Almal Real Estate Development Joins Celebration of ‘The Unexpected Ibiza Hotel’ Inauguration in Spain

    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    Don't Miss
    Business

    WCM-Q experts call for a global rethink on statin guidelines for older adults

    Doha – February 18, 2026: Population health experts at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar (WCM-Q) have published a perspective article, which outlines the need to rethink global statin guidelines for older adults in resource-diverse settings. The paper highlights that guidelines for statin medications – used to control cholesterol levels – are largely based on evidence from high-income countries, where older adults, especially those ≥75 years, are underrepresented in clinical trials. In the context of increased global life expectancy, biological and regional variation in lipid profiles and CVD risk and regional differences in healthcare serv

    Airlines Call for Annual 4.9% Reduction in Spanish Airport Charges

    Renowned tennis player hady habib visits eaa foundation’s first assalam school

    Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles Conclude Successful Partnership with Qatar TotalEnergies Open 2026 as Official Transport Provider

    From Doha to Art Basel Hong Kong… Sadu Makes Its Presence Felt on One of the World’s Premier Art Platforms, Signed by Catherine Karam

    Our Picks
    Business

    WCM-Q experts call for a global rethink on statin guidelines for older adults

    Business

    Airlines Call for Annual 4.9% Reduction in Spanish Airport Charges

    Business

    Renowned tennis player hady habib visits eaa foundation’s first assalam school

    Business

    Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles Conclude Successful Partnership with Qatar TotalEnergies Open 2026 as Official Transport Provider

    Business

    From Doha to Art Basel Hong Kong… Sadu Makes Its Presence Felt on One of the World’s Premier Art Platforms, Signed by Catherine Karam

    Step into the realm of news like never before with Gulf Eye News. Delve into a world of breaking headlines, in-depth analysis, and captivating stories that define the pulse of the Gulf region and beyond. As we embark on this journey together, your feedback, inquiries, and press releases are invaluable to us.

    Facebook X (Twitter)
    Categories
    • Business (737)
    • Politics (23)
    • Technology (90)
    • UAE (335)
    Our Picks
    UAE

    Experience Unparalleled Serenity with Ladies Day Mondays at The St. Regis Spa Downtown Dubai

    Business

    Silver Lake Motors Unveils a New Standard of Electric Luxury in Qatar

    © 2026 Gulf Eye News.
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.